JohnBroadleyJohnBroadley

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Megaman X Flash Test Megaman X Flash Test

Like the game, it's surprisingly fun for how basic it seems. Since this is a test I suppose feedback will be more useful to you than just a rating, so here are a few things I'd maybe edit:

- Turn down the speed on the moving platforms, and make sure that the character moves with the platform. (Unless of course that is a mechanic!)
- Draw your own sprites, I know this was a test, but even if you think you're no artist, I'd suggest practicing some sort of pixel art. I'm no artist myself but I find different styles of drawing to suit my games, you can see one of my games which is under judgment now, it is called Skater Sketcher, and the graphics are very simple but they match the tone of the game perfectly in my opinion.
- Keep going with Flash, the more you do, the better you'll become!

Good luck!

SoulViruz responds:

Yeah I'm just a beginner and it is hard finding scripts. Perhaps, if you can help me get some scripts if you have some.

Cygnus Cygnus

The graphics are great, and I love all the little effects which add up to make this game as good as it is.

Don't really know what kind of a gamer @antediluvian is, but if you don't enjoy blowing the dust off your old Atari then you're a miserable old sod. Classic game, well executed 5/5.